Babysitting for Beginners Certification Program
OVERVIEW: This course prepares students/teens and tweens for babysitting by teaching empathy for the children they are caring for as well as safety and responsibility.
3 Hour Workshop
Minimum of 4 participants to hold a workshop
Host gets 20% off their tween/teen’s fee
$50 per tween/teen
Boys and Girls!
OPTIONS & RECOMMENDATIONS
Babysitting for Beginners is designed for boys and girls ages 11-15. This program prepares students to become skilled babysitters.
- Icebreaker: Are you ready to be a babysitter/mother’s helper?
- Role of a babysitter
- Role of a mother’s helper
- Qualities of a good babysitter
- Overview of age groups
- Appropriate activities for each age group (includes changing diapers, proper way to hold babies, burping)
- Safety tips for each age group
- Role play scenarios
- Fundamentals of starting a babysitting business
- Babysitting etiquette
- Make flyers to post in neighborhood, church, etc.
- Babysitting for Beginners Certificates given to each person who completes the training