Babysitting for Beginners Certification Program
This course prepares students/teens and tweens for babysitting by teaching empathy for the children they are caring for as well as safety and responsibility.
- 3 Hour Workshop
- Minimum of 4 participants to hold a workshop
- Host gets 20% off their tween/teen’s fee
- $50 per tween/teen
- Ages 11-15
- Boys and Girls!
- Icebreaker: Are you ready to be a babysitter/mother’s helper?
- Role of a babysitter
- Role of a mother’s helper
- Qualities of a good babysitter
- Overview of age groups
- Appropriate activities for each age group (includes changing diapers, proper way to hold babies, burping)
- Safety tips for each age group
- Role play scenarios
- Fundamentals of starting a babysitting business
- Babysitting etiquette
- Make flyers to post in neighborhood, church, etc.
- Babysitting for Beginners Certificates given to each person who completes the training