Newborn Care Classes
Expecting parents always have a ton of questions and concerns, and we’re here to help! Our Newborn Care Class ensures you’re ready to care for your newborn.
Newborn Care Classes are taught by a Registered Nurse with multiple years of experience working with newborns. The following topics will be covered in private and group Newborn Care classes:
- Daily newborn care: bathing, umbilical cord care, nail care, diapering and
- Nursing, bottle feeding, and pumping instruction
- Burping techniques
- Swaddle instruction and practice
- Calming techniques for a crying baby
- Understanding your baby’s cues
- Creating a safe-sleep environment
- Signs and symptoms of illness
- Baby registry recommendations
Your Baby Consultant recommends taking your newborn care class between 28-32 weeks of your pregnancy.