Overnight Newborn Care
Our top rated baby night nurses provide overnight newborn care for your baby to give you peace of mind and give you the sleep you deserve.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about infant care from your baby night nurse. Your baby night nurse is responsible for feeding, burping, changing diapers and getting your baby back to sleep. In addition, your provider will help with baby’s laundry and wash bottles. If breastfeeding, your provider will bring your baby to you when it is time to nurse.
- Your Baby Consultant recommends starting care when you get home from the hospital to allow your body to recover from delivery.
- Hours typically scheduled for overnight newborn care are 9pm-11pm until 6am-7am. There is an (8) eight-hour minimum to schedule these services. However, there is no minimum number of nights required.
- It is common to utilize overnight newborn care services until your baby is sleeping through the night.
- 24-hour care is also available for those parents who would like a Registered Nurse (RN) or Newborn Care Specialist (NCS) to guide you through those first few days at home. Learn more.
- Overnight newborn care fee is $40-50/hour, depending upon the type of provider and number of babies.
Also available Daytime Newborn Care and 24 Hour Newborn Care. Learn more about all services offered by Your Baby Consultant.